INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
7 Drawer Dresser
Dim: 70 x 20 x 39-1/2
Wt: 213 lb
Dim: 50-1/2 x 3 x 41-3/4
Wt: 63 lb
2 Drawer Nightstand
Dim: 30-1/4 x 20 x 28-1/2
Wt: 85 lb
5 Drawer Chest
Dim: 36-1/4 x 20 x 54
Wt: 128 lb
Breakfast & Bedroom Bench All Wood, w/Shelf*
Dim: 59 x 15-3/4 x 19
Wt: 62 lb
Dim: 64-1/4 x 3-3/4 x 68
Wt: 71 lb
5/0 Platform support, Footboard & Rails
Dim: 60-3/4 x 2 x 15 · 79 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4
Wt: 46 lb
Dim: 80-1/2 x 3-3/4 x 68
Wt: 80 lb
6/6 Platform support, Footboard & Rails
Dim: 76-1/2 x 2 x 15 · 79 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4
Wt: 52 lb
6/0 Platform support, Footboard & Rails
Dim: 72-1/2 x 2 x 15 · 82-3/4 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4
Wt: 46 lb
• Built with Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece.
The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.
This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in
its variations of tone and depth.
• Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique.
Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the wood’s appearance without
affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
• Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger
joint construction between slabs.
• Clear lacquer on top protects the natural tone of wood. Seven-step, stain finish on rest of case
pieces featuring mango wood add depth to wood grain.
• Drawer fronts include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls, adding authentic rustic appeal.
• Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
• Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstand’s top row.
• English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
• Ball bearing metal glides.
• Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes.
• IMPROVEMENT: Platform base includes 14 slats, leaving 2” between slats. Box spring is not required.
* This item features NEW Haffele full-extension steel glide, 66lb capacity
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.